Tuesday, October 28, 2008

thank God for best friends.

aside from my immediate family, i have had no visitors in the first 15 months that i've made Kansas the place i work, live, and play in. dare i say, my "home." not yet, anyway. indiana still is dominating with possession of 22 of my 23 years of life.

last weekend, though, 2 of my favorite people in this world came to visit. i have a fairly extensive list of favorite people in this world, but these 2 girls have been on it longer than most. erin and i met in junior high, and were best friends by 9th grade. we went on to college together, and lived in an apartment together our last 3 years. claire and i met in 2nd grade, and have been friends ever since. although we attended separate universities, she has remained one of my closest friends. and both were my bridesmaids. :)

oh, how great it was to spend a weekend with my girls.

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

thank God for best friends.

No comments: