What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? spent the entire year as a wife. bought a house. water-skied. tasted sushi. landscaping. baked a cake from scratch. smoked a cigar. ran a 5k. a year full of firsts - i like it!
Did you keep your new years' resolutions? I never make any.
Top 10 memories of 2008? (in no particular order)
10. Plaza Art Fair
9. Ozarks weekend with Brooke & Dave
8. the first night spent in our house - air mattress & tornado warnings included
7. San Francisco family vacation
6. Anniversary dinner at Capitol Grill
5. music & nights out at the Power & Light district
4. meeting my new nephew, Nathan
3. summer dog park days
2. weekend trip to Bloomington with Colby, Scott, and Amanda
1. a visit from my best friends, Claire and Erin
that's a wrap.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!