Wednesday, February 17, 2010

good news.

i have good news to report. i *think* i'm over a hump, knock on wood. i still have sick mornings, and sick bedtimes, but for the most part, my days have been pretty darn good. and consistently! for about 3 weeks. let me just go ahead and throw out another knock on wood, too.

ALSO? the best thing in the world happened. around 21 weeks, i started feeling movement. feeling and watching my tummy became my most favorite thing in the world. it has been so important to me to have this thing that i love about pregnancy. because up until that point? there hadn't really been much i was digging. so i've clung to the kicking.

i posted a picture for the facebook world to see, so i'll provide my team dischinger blog with the same image, taken last weekend at 25 weeks.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Hooray!! Feeling baby is the best! :) I'll never forget the first time Ian SAW my belly move too.. You look fabulous and I'm so glad you're feeling so much better!

Marie said...

Hi baby! I can't wait to meet you.