Thursday, November 22, 2012

so thankful.

I have a great deal to be thankful for this year, and all my years past. To start, I'm thankful for a day that acts as a reminder to be thankful. I'm thankful to be spending this holiday with my Hoosier family for the first time since I've been married, and thankful to have my husband, son, and 2 dogs here with me. I'm thankful for the family I married into, and for being able to share my last 5 Thanksgivings with them. I'm thankful for all of the little people in my life - the nieces and nephews, and children of my cousins who are also like nieces and nephews to me who bring me so much joy. I'm incredibly blessed with friendships within my family circle, and the lasting friendships I've built throughout my life. I'm thankful for my health, my home, & my job - all of which are the first to be taken for granted. I'm thankful for my God who has been so generous with His blessings.

And to these couple of blessings that have been given in the form of a life partner and sweet son - I love you, and am thankful that you are a part of my life.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: