Tuesday, May 28, 2013

birthday questions. [owen at 3.]


Happy 3rd Birthday, Owen!


  What is your favorite color? Red.
  What is your favorite toy? My scooter.
  What is your favorite tv show? Girl Cooking. (Pioneer Woman cooking show)
  What is your favorite movie? Cars.
  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch or dinner? Peanut Butter and Jelly.
  What is your favorite outfit? Red ones.
  What is your favorite game? Superheroes.
  Who is your best friend? Mommy.
  What is your favorite animal? Lion.
  What is your favorite song? 123 Like a Bird I Sing. (Tim McGraw's "Last Dollar")
  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffles. With chocolate chips in them.
  What is your favorite thing to do outside? Baseball.
  What is your favorite drink? Best Lemonade Ever and milk.
  What is your favorite holiday? Easter.
  What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Little Mickey.
  What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't want to be a doctor or a teacher.
  What is your favorite book? The School Bus. (The Magic School Bus Inside the Human Body)
  What is your favorite treat/dessert? Marshmallows.
  What do you love about yourself? I love my feet.
  What do you pray about? Jesus loves me.
  What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play baseball with dad.
  What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play with toys with mommy.

---

We had to break these questions up into clumps, as a 3-year-old doesn't have the patience or attention span to answer them all at once. At least not my 3-year-old. :) My hope is to continue to ask the same questions for the next several years, but I make no guarantees.

Owen had a pretty solid day of meals for his birthday: Lamar's Donuts for breakfast with daddy, then the boys met me on my lunch break from work at D'Bronx for pizza at lunch, and finally, some pancakes, chocolate cake, & ice cream for dinner from Cracker Barrel.

The celebration will continue this weekend at his birthday party, which he's been very excited about.

Happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old!


No comments: