Tuesday, August 27, 2013

a visit from momma.

my mom is a gem.

she wasn't able to commit the two week stay this time around, and could only make a week stay a few weeks after brooks' arrival, rather than right away. but the timing couldn't have been more perfect with colby being back to school, and still working at the pool. i was on the verge of losing my sanity at home. an extra set of hands around here was heavenly. i posted this on my facebook page which sums up her visit nicely:

I NAPPED. My house has been cleaned. Dusted. I've made trips to the grocery store. To pick up dinner. To a baby shower. ALONE. My fridge has been stocked. My Owen has been entertained. My Brooks has hardly been put down. And I NAPPED. (Did I mention that?)

All credited to a glorious 7 day visit from my amazing momma. 


i sure didn't want to take her to the airport monday morning. and i wasn't the only one who was going to miss having her here.

No comments: