Sunday, November 24, 2013

my weekend in photos.

we started our weekend with a friday night big family dinner. it was nice to have everyone together since everyone is deserting kc for thanksgiving. whatevs, more pie for me!

this past week was also the first week of high school swim season. i was eased into it with early practice dismissal, so i haven't quite reached swim season widow status quite yet. colby had saturday morning practice, and i had a photo shoot. tag team weekend parenting seems to be a frequent occurrence in this house. because, let's face it, everything is easier to do without a toddler and baby in tow. 


we had a surprise visitor on saturday afternoon: my new doggy-nephew! 


we followed suit with many others by getting a head start on some of our holiday decorating. 


my littlest started battling a cold on saturday, but continues to amaze me with his happy personality. contrary to my first, he just smiles. frequently.



a lazy sunday included some holiday baking for mommy, football & leaf-raking for daddy and owen, and classic reading for brooks. his latest piece of literature: moby dick. (thanks, aunt leslee!) 




1 comment:

Leslee Dummermuth said...

love the one with him and the book...makes my heart so happy!