Monday, December 2, 2013

my thanksgiving weekend in photos.

we kicked off our thanksgiving weekend with the arrival of two hairy visitors - jefferson and bo (ella & ivy's new puppy). crazy town = puppy + 3 other dogs + baby + toddler. but we loved it. :)


at 9 or so weeks old, bo stole the show this weekend in all of his puppy cuteness.



i also tried to get some wrapping and crafting done over the weekend with the help of my dear owen, who joined in, and made a masterpiece for our bedroom wall. 


and THIS. it's on our living room wall. it has some sentimental value to my dear husband, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it could retire to a keepsake bin. or the trash? ;-)


nana reading to owen.


some thanksgiving snuggles with the puppies. (bo hiding under colby's arm)


owen wanted to be responsible for the puppy on our drive home. new pals.


we had some unseasonably warm weather this weekend and got to spend some time outside wearing out a couple (or four) dogs.


 and i surprised myself by whipping up an assortment of pies - homemade pie crusts and all - with a toddler, a baby, and 4 dogs under my roof.