Sunday, December 29, 2013

my weekend in photos.

we're spending our weekend in indiana with my family, and having a great time. it's a perfect way to wrap up our christmas celebrations, and 2013. i plan to post separately about both our christmas and our trip to indiana.

this little lucy is still one of my favorite little humans in this world.

grandpa is enjoying his baby brooks being here. (so long as he doesn't cry or poop..)

 a rare delicacy it is to spend time with these ladies, buh oh do i enjoy them. we snuck in a girls-only coffee date prior to the chaos that is a 2 year old birthday party.

and ladies night numero dos enjoyed with some of my high school girlfriends. between the 5 of us, there are 9 babies, with one more due to arrive in a few months! 

chocolate cupcakes! yum.

the birthday girl is TWO!

 the bow tie. the hands. the footsies. i die.

these boys rock my world. 


No comments: