Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2013 Year-end videos.

A few years ago, my sister-in-law began a tradition of recording a year-end interview with each of her children. I love this idea. I don't take enough videos of the boys. And I want to preserve their sweet little voices so that I can go back to hear them years down the road.

Well, I'm adopting this idea. (Adopting is a nicer way of saying that I'm stealing the idea.) Uploading the videos took a lot more time than I had anticipated, and I never seem to sit down at the computer long enough for one to fully upload. 

So here's a late reveal, and to hoping I keep up in the coming years!

This video of Owen goes in and out of focus (since he does not sit still), and a couple of my pan aways are completely blurry. But like I said, I don't often record videos, so I didn't even know I was out of focus since I was concentrating on the interview, and I'm not actually sure I'd know how to correct it even if I were aware!

As for Brooks, well, there's only so much he can really say to answer my questions. Or nothing. But I asked a couple anyway, and he's cute!

1 comment:

gregandkendra said...

This is adorable! What a great idea.