Sunday, February 16, 2014

my weekend in photos.

We kicked off our weekend with a Valentine's Day breakfast.


And I got my festive colors on.


I snuck away from work to attend his Valentine's Day party at school. He was so excited to give out his valentines and masks to his friends.



We ordered our favorite pizza for carry-out, and had reminisced about our first date 10 years ago. Loved these Hoosier themed valentines for the love I found in Bloomington.


The next day, we had a birthday boy in the house. Five! Our big red dog. Happy birthday, Kirkwood!


We played at home, played at my sister-in-laws, and caught another fourth grade girls basketball game.





Sundays are always productive. Church and Costco and Target, oh my. Brooks was a good sport about missing his naps, as he's not good at sleeping on the go. 


I capped my weekend off with a Sunday Funday class at that kicked my behind. Literally. Because I don't have one, while the boys are gearing up for one additional day to their weekend for President's Day. Jealous!

No comments: