Sunday, March 23, 2014

our weekend in photos.

This past weekend was our last until school starts back up again tomorrow. One final warm day, followed by some colder weather and even a dusting of snow to close out our spring break.

I have a feeling this will be a summer theme this year:

A trip to the mall in hunt of some easter garb for my little guys. I brought a helper along, which made the trip much less efficient than it would have otherwise been, but we left with Easter wardrobes, so I felt it was successful.

We also had a weekend visitor. Bo stayed with us - young pups wear my old dogs out!

After barely getting by after our trip out of town, it was time we made a trip to the grocery. Owen made a list [milk, bread, frosting, yogurt] for our shopping adventure. We came back with a few extra items, and left off one.

Sometimes you have to jump over the defense.

We had a pretty good weekend, but I know one little boy who is ready to get back to school to see his friends. As for me, I'm looking forward to later in the week when the warm weather returns! 

No comments: