Sunday, June 15, 2014

my weekend in photos.

 Friday night I came home to my first Nature Box delivery, gifted by my dear BFF for my birthday.

This little one - we all just love him.

Owen and I went to cheer on cousin Ella at her swim meet on Saturday morning while Colby stayed home with a napping babe.

Cousin Ella then returned the favor by coming out to cheer on #6 on the field.

Legos are the newest addition to toys that come with a bazillion pieces to Owen's lineup. He loves building his own creations!

I was brave and took Kirkwood along on our walk to the park. I put Brooks in charge while I shot a few baskets with Owen.

There were some made baskets, and there were some tears after some missed baskets. And when told he needed to take a break to regain composure. And when told it was time to go home. 

After church and Colby's shift at the pool, these 3 splashed around in our baby pool out back while I worked hard in the kitchen on some homemade pizzas and mini peach crisps to celebrate this daddy.


This ensemble was sported on our Father's Day stroll. He rode his bike, which is a huge milestone at our house. Running shoes, swim trunks, and bike helmet - he's all set for a triathlon!

Hope you all had a nice Father's Day weekend!

No comments: