Sunday, June 29, 2014

my weekend in photos.

A full weekend has made for one tired old lady.

I lunched Friday afternoon with the cutest lil' lady and her momma. Little P is 2 months (to the day) younger than Brooks, and it had been quite some time since I'd seen her last. She's gotten so much bigger (and deliciously rollier) since I'd last seen her.

Then Friday night was a family date night. We tried a new spot downtown - one I'd certainly revisit. It was a beautiful night to sit outdoors, and love family nights out so much!

We had a wedding to attend on Saturday evening, as did the other two sibling-in-law couples, so our boys heading to Nana & Papa's for their first Cousin Camp.

Meanwhile, Colby & I got our weddin' on, and I danced the night away with some of my fav ladies. (And also pulled a muscle and am feeling it today? Yet another sure sign I'm getting old.)



We took advantage of our kid-free morning and joined a few people for brunch. I thoroughly enjoyed my spread.

But, we sure did miss our little crew. And bless Nana & Papa's hearts for surviving a house full (9 kids, 10 & under) of grandchildren.

 We then headed straight to Owen's t-ball game where Brooks broke into claps sporadically throughout the game to cheer on his big bro.

Bedtime couldn't come soon enough. Looking forward to our upcoming low-key long holiday weekend already!

1 comment:

Leslee Dummermuth said...

love that picture of my folks with the boys!!!