Monday, July 21, 2014

my weekend in photos.

We had a perfect little getaway with friends to a lake in Bella Vista, Arkansas. It was nostalgic for my husband who use to visit his grandparents each summer in that same town.

I tried my hand at a couple of new activities - the paddle board and kayaks. Both were something I could definitely get use to.

 The older boys got their fishy on.


Owen managed to score two holes in one at his first time putt-putting on the same course his daddy grew up playing in the summers. 

These two spent lots of time on and in the water, making a lake-lover out of Owen. 

And this little guy enjoyed himself, too.

 On our way home, we had one happy dude with a stop to the world famous AQ Chicken, another childhood favorite.

We made it back just in time for an American birthday party for an English cousin. I think we counted 14 of Colby's grandpa's great grandchildren were there. I didn't manage to take more photos than this one, but a good time was had by all. 

Sure did love our weekend getaway with great friends and my little fam. Now gotta get my rear in gear for an upcoming birthday weekend!





No comments: