Sunday, August 24, 2014

my weekend in photos.

I got my behind handed to me Friday night while I was feeling under the weather by my two boys and our two dogs while Daddy was at work and out with a friend. But, we took it easy with some Noodles & Co to go for an easy dinner night following our first full week back to school and daycare. 


Saturday morning, I spent four hours around the city photographing a couple of seniors in some very hot weather. Luckily, I came home to a smoothie made by my husband, and a quiet house while Brooks napped and he and Owen headed to the pool to take some time out of the heat and get in a little relaxation. 

It was fun to have daddy home for the day - a first for a Saturday in a very long time. He made us some burgers and savory sweet potatoes - a favorite side dish of mine lately. 

I spent a good part of my Sunday morning emptying a tub of baby clothes, sorting into piles to hand down, sell, and donate. Much of the clothing is still around from Owen's baby days, so it's sentimental to part ways with my boys babyhood. 


We spent a long afternoon at the pool - probably our last trip as a family before the pools close next weekend. It's been HOT, so the pool was a perfect way to spend the afternoon.





Then, daddy headed off for work, and the younger two boys and I headed for a dinner date out and to run some errands.


Ready for a short week and a long weekend! 

No comments: