Sunday, October 5, 2014

my weekend in photos.

Fajita Friday kicked off our weekend with dinner out, thanks to my day long craving. And then once the boys were to bed, Colby went out with a friend to watch the game, and my Friday night looked like this. From my bed:

Our first fall-like game day. Macygirl joined us to cheer on the "Monsters." 

Are little kids in soccer uniforms not just the cutest? 

I had put my hand on Owen's leg during a movie on Saturday night, and he twined his little fingers with mine to hold my hand. I melted. 

Another Sunday trip to the pumpkin patch. This time, we made it to the pumpkins, and we had cousin company along for the fun!

Brunch bunch resumed in October. 

 We took a walk to the park, and invited this guy along.

While these two boys went down the slide over and over and over again.

Now, my husband would like me get back to the Royals sweeping the Angels in the playoffs. Wha? 

No comments: