Tuesday, November 18, 2014

my [last two] weekends in photos.

Last weekend, I went to Indiana.
This weekend, Indiana came to me.
Here are pictures of both:

We celebrated Thanksgiving a little early this year. Sweet little Lucy climbed on my lap, gave me a hug, and popped up quickly and said, "Whoah! What's wrong with your belly? Why is it so big??"

Brooks shared some sweet post-nap snuggles with Grandma.

We spent a lot of time in jammies this visit. And a LOT of time was spent coloring and writing with Owen.

I may have joined in.

This happened. Twice.

This one's personality is blossoming by the day. 

Then my sweet Hoosier friend of 22 years came to visit me! (and her hubby and little Adley)

We bundled up our babes, and took a stroll about the plaza.

It was just nice to be together with our families.

Homemade pizzas & football.

Some spillage on Adley's clothing, and I was able to save the day with some little GIRL jammies for her to finish out her evening. Because I have those. In my house. Isn't she so stinking cute?

Short work weeks, long busy weekends, with no end in sight. This holiday season is going to be a whirlwind!

No comments: