Sunday, November 2, 2014

my weekend in photos.

This dynamic duo kicked of Halloween weekend as Batman and Robin.
This was about the only free second that I was able to snap a picture of Robin without tears.

Owen could not wait to get to the scary houses on the block. 

Owen autographed the photo of he and Lorenzo Cain from a couple of weeks ago and took to him today at Academy Sports. He also had a second copy of the photo that Lorenzo signed for him. Also, Cain told him he remembered him from Chik-fil-A! Really love those KC Royals.

Memorabilia.


While the boys were out exchanging autographs, I hung out with this ornery one.

This handsome boy finally got a long overdue grooming appointment in. 

Cozy coupin'.

I paid a visit to these cuties tonight. Love their sweet smiles and their sweet momma. 

We had a good weekend. But I'm not ready for Monday. 

No comments: