Friday, February 13, 2015

i mustache you to be mine.

Another candy-free Valentine for the books.

I finished these up this morning just before school. This tired mama is having a hard enough time keeping up with day-to-day responsibilities that I was proud to have managed to pull this off just in the nick of time. (And also so thankful Brooks' class doesn't do valentines at this age!)

I first stumbled upon these mustache straws on Amazon when looking for silly loops straws for another valentine idea I had seen on Pinterest, but loved the mustache themed straws even more. So then I found this pin that had a free printable that I photoshopped with a mustache backdrop for some added effect. I printed and glued the print outs to red construction paper, then assembled with a hole punch and washi tape.

Voila!


See my past candy-free valentine creations here, here, and here.

No comments: