Sunday, February 22, 2015

my weekend in photos.

Colby left Friday morning for Topeka for the Boys State Swim competition. It was up to the boys to be helpful to momma while Daddy was away. As you can see, toddlers are super helpful.

I was under strict orders to keep my legs crossed while Colby was out of town. Kirkwood didn't get the memo and tried performing a c-section to meet his baby sister. Ouch!

Owen left Saturday morning with Papa and Uncle Drooper to go cheer on his Lancers. Swim meet selfie!

I chilled at home with this one for the day. He was on his best behavior and took an amazing nap. It was much appreciated!

And to make the day even better, it was an underdog WIN for the Lancers, taking #1 at State Finals! Colby loves coaching these boys so much, and regardless of the outcome is always so proud of them. What a fun way to end the season.

The 3 coaches jumped in, too. So happy for Colby and the team.. but am extra happy this year to have it come to an end to have Colby home more! 

 Sunday morning sillies.

The springer spaniel took first in the sporting breed in the Westminster dog show!

All I can think about is chocolate these last few days. So, some extra big and amazing chocolate chip cookies with sea salt were on my Sunday agenda. Dream

 Do you think babies get a sense about these things? My non-snuggly baby was overly generous with snuggles yesterday. His days as the baby of the family are numbered, so I didn't mind one bit.

No comments: