Monday, April 13, 2015

my weekend in photos.

Colby was the winner of the brackets for March Madness at our house. Winner got to pick a dinner spot, so off we went to Grinders. I was skeptical of Colby's choice, but as it turns out I was pleasantly surprised. And then later found out it was featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives some time back. Fun!

Baby dreams. :)

I went for my first run since July midweek, and my second run on Saturday. One mile each.. you've gotta start somewhere. Oh, how I've missed my run-therapy. 

A couple of Saturday morning bedbugs. Owen asked for Sadie as soon as he climbed into bed.

On Saturday night, I emerged from my maternity leave for an evening to join my work crew for our anniversary dinner at my favorite place - Capital Grille.

Co-workers and friends. <3 comment-3--="">

Brooks sometimes wants to hold the "bebe." It lasts all of 30 seconds before he's "ah done." 
Colby spent most of Sunday working in the yard while I entertained little people. Owen helped for awhile and brought me a cup of worms to the window. He later informed me he broke some of them into pieces so that he could have more worms.

Conversing.. with the bunting on the wall.  Oh, my little love.

This is all kinds of typical of my vantage point.

We had a really great weekend. It will go down as one of my favorites yet during this maternity leave.

1 comment:

thegilbertsonfamily.com said...

Ok, I am dying at the worm comment. Haha! What a sweetheart.