Monday, April 27, 2015

my weekend in photos.

Friday morning, I met my friend for a run. It has been 10 long months since we've dragged our sleepy behinds out at 5:30 in the morning to get in a couple of runs and girl talk each week. Zzzz... 
 

And Friday night I was Facebook cheers-ing to the weekend. (Brooks is yelling "mommmmyyyy" through the glass of the cabinet doors.)

Saturday morning basketball. It's so fun to watch him play [when I'm not wrangling Brooks in from the courts and feeding baby girl while Colby helps out on the court. This week, I had Nana & Papa's help - phew!].

My little dudes.

My non-dude.

We attended a COLD birthday party for Owen's sweet friend, Lou on Sunday. It's amazing how cold 50 degrees feels after spring has arrived. A couple of months ago, I'd have thought it was delightful! Of course, the kids weren't phased in the least. Here's a few of their school pals hamming it up for the camera. 

 Meanwhile, Daddy was home and warm hanging with this little girl while Brooks napped. 

How can you not smile when listening to your child giggle? Of course, this went on for quite some time, but I got a little clip on video because it was too funny. 
video

Among other weekend events were more nanny interviews (this has been a month-long process thus far.) a night out to Grinders where I unashamedly handed my iPhone over to my toddler so that I could enjoy the company of adults (+ Owen) over wine while the baby slept. It was another great weekend, but I'm hoping for that warmer weather to return for the remainder of my time off of work!

No comments: