Sunday, July 26, 2015

my weekend in photos.

Early Friday morning, I kissed my oldest 2 boys goodbye for a very, very long drive to upstate New York. I haven't gotten to hug their necks yet, but Colby is having the best time sharing pieces of his childhood with Owen. I'm getting pictures galore, but I'll spare you the majority.


Then after a long day at work, I came home to pack through a migraine for the rest of us to catch a plane to Indiana. Somewhere along the way, I miscalculated the time I'd need, and ended up missing our flight. Tears ensued.



After some popcorn & a milkshake for dinner, I spent a very long night on my laptop  with a glass of wine working on an unnecessary job to rebrand my photography. Again. New logo, new website.. coming soon! Or, maybe not very soon. But by the end of 2015.


I decided I needed to feel productive if I were going to be at home for the weekend, so I began sorting through toys and have gathered a box full of toys that will find another home.

And Sadie surprised the heck out of me when she started scooting in a forward motion, very purposely, after toys. Yikes. She isn't wasting any time rushing through this baby phase.. how do I stop her from growing so quickly?


Speaking of growing, we also had a birthday boy in the house today. Since we already had his party, we "celebrated" with a trip to Target to do a quick stock of our fridge since we left it pretty bare when we tried to leave town. He showed off with all of his two-ness "tricks" with some "No's" and more than one tantrum where he dramatically lied on the floor of Target and glared at me when I wouldn't let him "bounce" another orange ("ball") on the ground or put all of the Almond Joy bars into the Resees box.


But seriously, he's my favorite two year old. Love my Brooksy!


I had lunch with some coworker friends, and an evening of cleaning and entertaining my little people before settling down with my laptop.


Looking forward to the return of Owen & Colby this week, and the start to the month that our schedules make a big change.. yet again!

No comments: