Monday, October 5, 2015

my weekend in photos.

We had a beautiful October weekend.

Have you heard of Escape Room? I went out for a work team building activity to Breakout KC. It was SO.MUCH.FUN. Dying to go back and try one of the other rooms! Followed by a happy hour. Those co-workers of mine, they really are so great.

 A rare moment when I realized the house was quiet.

Because swings make her happy happy happy.

We had soccer on Saturday, with some extra fans in the crowd. Owen scored another goal on a "fast break" (not sure if basketball lingo works in soccer..), and loved having his cousins there to cheer him on. Brooks loved having his cousin there as a playmate.

No training wheels to the park, with Macy and Kirkwood following behind.

A girl on the move stops for a picture.

Colby couldn't be torn away from the Hoosier/OSU game, so I took the boys down to our neighborhood fall festival for some fall fun. Brooks was NOT a fan of the bounce house, so we watched Owen from the outside. And let him color pumpkins.


After church on Sunday, I attended a baby shower for a fellow Hoosier with some of my newest favorite ladies.

We made another trip to the park to close out our weekend, where I got Sadie's new signature face on camera.

No comments: