Monday, October 26, 2015

my weekend in photos.

The kids were out of school for fall conferences at the end of the week, so our Friday afternoon birthday party with cousin Ella was a great way to run out some of that extra energy. Our second UrbanAir party for the books, and I'm already seriously contemplating a 6th birthday party here because Owen loves it so much.

A Friday night Royals victory sends us to the World Series.. again! Comonnnnnn Tuesday!

Watch out, world.. Sadie's behind the wheel!

I took my first visit to our Junior League's annual Holiday Mart with a girlfriend from work. Small, local vendors.. and a glass of wine (or beer or mimosa) while you shop.. genius? It was  overflowing with KC pride. 

Then after work, I joined some of my favorite ladies and their hubbies for some Mexican and margs. And my littlest crew joined us, too. 

A beautiful Sunday filled to the brim with fall. Leaves and pumpkins and pumpkin bread.



We had a busy and full and wonderful weekend. Looking forward to a fun and festive Halloween and World Series week in KC ahead!

No comments: