Wednesday, December 16, 2015

my weekend in photos.

What a wonderful and busy weekend! We played host to my company's holiday party on Friday night. I was pretty pleased with how festive and cozy our house was for entertaining. My work crew is super fun, too -- we had such a fun evening.

Meanwhile, Nana & Papa hosted a sleepover and gingerbread house making at their house for all TEN of their grandchildren.

After a mix of too many drinks on Friday night, I was impressed I got myself out the door Saturday morning to take Owen for basketball while Colby headed out for practice.

We went out to fetch our annual Christmas ornaments for the kids on Saturday before settling in for a restful low-key evening for all of us tired party animals. The near-70 degree temps sure made gingerbread houses and Christmas ornament shopping seem out of season, but you'll hear no complaints about warm weather from me!

A rainy Sunday was perfect for an afternoon nap after church, then we ended with a dinner with new friends.

Just chillin' and watching some Thomas the Train.

Cheers to a super fab weekend!



No comments: