Monday, January 25, 2016

my weekend in photos.

#fridaynightprobz

But it's fine, because I had a StitchFix delivery on my doorstep.

We've finally entered the stage that Brooks doesn't knock Owen's creations down as they are being built (and even asks Owen to build him "houses.") But Sadie does. So this didn't last long.

Every weekend we get to watch this baller ball. Those years, they just fly.

As little sis gets to play cheerleader with her newly learned trick. #clappingallday

And then while Owen & Colby had a date to see the Harlem Globetrotters..

..and eat giant ice cream sundaes..

I got to hang with these two pals for an adorable afternoon.


And sometimes, every once in a blue moon, I get to reunite with these lovely ladies. And eat really healthy, followed by sinful sugary indulgence. 

No comments: