Tuesday, March 29, 2016

my weekend in photos.

I'm going to catch up with my weekends in photos, but I'll first start with the one most fresh in my brain. And I must warn you, this is my "condensed" photo version. So many photos, it's hard not to share them all. 

We had a rough start to our weekend with a Hoosier loss in the sweet 16. It was impressive that they had even made it there, but we were hoping for an even longer run.

But we at least got some cute photos out of the deal.




Saturday was a mama-Brooksy date day - we went to see Disney on Ice, and then out for dinner - just the two of us. For as much time as I spend with Brooks per his demands, it's rarely one-on-one. It was a really special way to spend my day soaking up his best self.




Saturday morning. Spring showers. This kid loves to be outside.

We weren't interested.

So we baked to pass the time.

I woke up to a snow covered sky light on Easter morn. We didn't have a white Christmas, but we had a white Easter! It actually snowed most of the morning, and ended up accumulating a 1/2 inch around town (and more further west!).
We were up and fed and dressed in our Easter's best and out the door by 8:30, which was rather remarkable considering we didn't wake up until 7:15.


The kids came away with jelly beans & beach towels & flip flops from Nana & Papa's Easter brunch, but I'm pretty sure I won. These tulips radiate happiness.


By late afternoon when we were leaving, a different season had arrived to KC. We shed our layers, took some photos, and enjoyed the sunshine. The change in weather was wild.



Happy Easter from our crew!

No comments: