Sunday, May 15, 2016

my weekend in photos.

Weekends are getting busy around here as the school year winds down, and warmer weather rolls in. Well, at least it was suppose to roll in. The school carnival was all indoors, thanks to some chilly temps and rain.

I woke up like this.

I went out for brunch with my sisters-in-law, and had a cup of chai with so much beautiful froth.

 After brunch, we headed to the strawberry patch with friends. Sadie taste-tested her way through the aisles. She also was a strawberry bandit taking bites of strawberries from everyone's boxes then putting them back. 

Meanwhile, Brooks...

Thankfully, I had Owen along. He picked most of our loot since I was wrangling toddlers. 

After Colby's day of golfing, we joined forces and took the crew to a friend's for a cookout. These two little ladies have a budding friendship demonstrated by communal carrots. 


Easy like Sunday morning.

Sunday errands: Costco edition. 

No comments: