Monday, June 13, 2016

my weekend in photos

A college friend was in town for the weekend, and I was invited to take some pictures of her sweet fam. Love reuniting with old friends!
My dad came to visit this week, so we headed out to dinner for his last night for a late birthday celebration. It was a hot day, and a margarita was on the mind - so we chose Cactus Grill - a first time for my dad.

It was a good thing we had margs, because the toddlers in tow were not on their best behavior.

Summer showed up in a hurry, and we didn't have anything pressing on our Saturday agenda.. so we spent most of the day at the pool. Our favorite neighbors were there, and we packed lunches.

We took a break for naps, then headed back for our neighborhood pool party that evening. Sadie was feelin' it.

Owen is our little fishy, and the other two are warming up to it by the day.

Sunday morning, I thought I would get a run in to beat the heat. But as it turned out, 8:30 was already quite muggy and hot. But my running partner had me running a faster mile to get us back to the A/C quicker

We made it back to the pool - we'd be silly not to.

And then made it home just in time to watch a brief summer downpour from our window.

After a delicious dinner from the grill the boys prepared on the grill, I spent the evening NOT at my laptop, and down for an early bedtime. 



No comments: