Sunday, June 5, 2016

my weekend in photos.

Twas my birfday weekend, and it was a good one.

The best way to start a birthday, is with a run with one my my besties on an early morning run. Mr. Turtle was there on the trail to cheer us on. 

I took a short day of work, spent a couple of solitary hours on the porch editing some wedding photos, then went out and celebrated with my favorite little fam. We went to BRGR for an early dinner and sat on the patio with some fun cocktails in the sunshine. 


Afterwards, we moseyed on over to the PV art fair for a hot minute before heading back home for an evening on the porch.

I threw myself a birthday party on Saturday morning at Rye for brunch with a mod podge of some of my favorite ladies. 

We spend some time at the pool on Saturday evening.

After church on Sunday, we visit with Colby's cousin who was visiting from CA, then headed to our favorite neighbors' for some drinks and water fun for the kiddos. 





No comments: