Sunday, October 23, 2016

my weekend in photos.

After work on Friday night I met Colby and the kiddos out for some Mexican. It took us far too long to finally decide that when we dine Mexican, we might as well split a meal. Between the chips, queso, and monster-sized margaritas, we never finish our whole meals. Dining out with our family just got cheaper.

We had soccer on Saturday morning, followed by a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese that afternoon. Owen has since been planning his birthday party next summer at the same spot.

We had the best Saturday evening with our neighbors for some good grillin' and good wine until the kids were playing in the dark by flashlight and called it a night.

I'm really pleased with my dog photos of the weekend. Love these doggie personalities.


We did "family church" on Sunday for the first time in awhile and caught up with the house and grocery shopping and laundry to make the upcoming week a whole lot less stressful.

But first, donuts.

The weather was beautiful. The boys snuck off for some afternoon golf with cousin Ella, and then we all rejoined for dinner and a trip to the park.


I capped my weekend with some chocolate pasta - the last batch in stock from our summer stash. Love me some October weekends!

No comments: