Wednesday, February 15, 2017

life::an outtake.



If you could imagine this in a perfectly adorable toddler voice and "L"s pronounced as "W"s and the fact that I've seen these VERY sweet glimpses into the other side of age 3 in these last few weeks and the fact that he has NEVER volunteered to pray (and REFUSED to pray more times than I can count) you can maybe catch a glimpse into the melted puddle of mush that is my heart after listening to this prayer, as prayed by Brooks tonight:

Lord God, You made me and you made the sun. And you like the sun. And Jesus loves me. And he made the lights and the wall and the pictures and the roofs. And he made my superman jammies and the other things and the whole world. A-MEN.

1 comment:

Leslee Dummermuth said...

I have so much love for that little man